Monday, March 1, 2010

5:30 and it's still light out!




Phoebe has been a very busy girl lately and I've decided to start taking pictures of her creations in building, scissor and tape work (this I will post on later- she spends lots of time covering objects in tape).
She has especially been loving making "houses" for all her little friends. Which consist of using blocks, rocks, cardboard boxes, cups and blankets or scraps of fabric.
I'm going to have to go back and see what Noah was doing at this age- I seem to remember trains and the sink being his two favorites.
Oh and I am in debt to my gifted husband for keeping me from going blind while I work- Yes that is a new light over my desk- or the "art table" as the kids call it. With all this rain and wild weather it has been getting a lot of good use!
Mailed my 4 pieces in to the ArtPM challenge- will see what comes of it- Come on Spring!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment