Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer solstice


Here is the post I was too tired to do last night. Longest day of the year has a whole new meaning when it's combined with the last day of school and 89 degrees out. Though I am inspired by all the upcoming summer days and nights, I think I'm still feeling resistant to the loss of the little "me" time I had while the kids were at school, if nothing else than to get the grocery done, or have some head space to make phone calls, pay bills, do errands with out both kids in tow. I hate to drag them around and for obvious reasons they hate being dragged.
Needless to say it will only be a matter of time before we are on our summer clock and I will have gotten over myself and the long days of summer will fly by much to quick. I know I will hear myself saying School's starting already... and wish for just a few more weeks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment