Monday, August 16, 2010

looking to the sky

So among all the things about my life right now that I'm trying to figure out- financial autonomy is one of them. It is the one that I least like to talk about or think about, but have none the less been aiming for over these months. Being a full time parent has put me in the precarious position of being out of the loop for the past three years and feeling very rusty and full of apprehension about getting myself "Out There" again and, more importantly in what way should I "Be" out there.

Having said that here is my first attempt at creatively making money while staying at home! It is officially open; my shop on Esty called -Barn Swallow Vintage Items. check it out -recommend it to friends- the more the merrier!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bkdonegan

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment