Thursday, January 20, 2011

Driving Pictures


I spend a lot of time during the day driving around. Usually on the same roads, passing the same fields, buildings, etc. I see certian landmarks in different weather, lighting, seasons and always in the back of my mind I think I should stop and take a piture of that.
It's so ordinary and yet I look for these things and wonder how I'm going to see them today. Will they look interesting or just ugly.
I thought I would include some shots now and then of my driving pictures- especially of areas that I think of as "no man's land"-
(really it's an industrial area built on the outskirts of town) and then a more rural area just beyond. Todays pictures- industrial
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cold and out of business... could use a mural.

    I hope you get Noah or Phoebe to hold the wheel while you shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a definite beauty there! looks like a beautiful sky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hope you get Noah or Phoebe to hold the wheel while you shoot." --- LOL

    ReplyDelete