Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grand Opening





Well if you haven't noticed, I've opened a new Etsy shop. This one selling handmade stuffed animals as well as cards of some of my paintings and other art. I have been slightly crazy getting this all together and neglected my family a fair amount in the process but feel very excited and happy that I finally got the nerve to see it through. I'm horrible about promoting myself but I will be adding new pieces on a regular basis and I hope you might stop in and check it out.    -OK how's that :)
I've enlisted my family to help me write up little character traits of all the stuffties in hopes of making it more fun- or funner as my son would say.
Anyway hope you like it or pass it on to someone you think just might :)
(Click on the pictures to the right to see)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's looks like a good step!! This blogging and etsy world is such a good and supporting place to put your work in the world!! So good luck, carry on. maybe Jasmine's word for the year 'expanding', is something for you to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage prints are outstanding and this little animals are soo cute. Wish you good luck too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kristen!! It's good to see all your little creatures, and that's a fun idea to give some info on their personalities. Good luck with your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! and I love the animals' names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you, the shop looks great! I love Raul and his little story is much funner!:)
    I know what you mean about the akwardness of self promoting, I get uncomfortable doing it but we really shouldn't!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and good luck with your new shop!!

    ReplyDelete