Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Page



I finally finished the last page and cover of my sketchbook and hope to have it in the mail by the end of the week.
I have to say even through all of the internal complaining I did during this project it was in retrospect, a lot of fun.
Once I got over trying to make it into something and just let it be what it was the book and I got along much better-
Story of my life...
I am happy to say that I will actually be able to see all the sketchbooks while they are on tour as they will be stopping
in Portland Maine, which is not far from me.
So starting off the new year finishing up a project feels pretty good.


 Here's a peek at my next one-  :http://www.matirose.blogspot.com/


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats that you finally finished in time! And I really love you last page and hope you will show some more pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you fun and inspiration with the online course!

    ReplyDelete