Thursday, July 28, 2011

Off to Market



So some good new! I just sold all my soft animals a bunch of cards and 3 collage/paintings to a brand new flower shop opening up in Gorham Maine called Artistry in Flowers.
I am really hoping they all do well up there and am looking forward to the shops opening next month. I will be with a number of other local artisans and hope to visit and show photos towards the end of the summer.
I'm sure they will get a great response from the community- 
I mean who doesn't love art and flowers- what a great combination! 

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely, lovely group of animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristen, thats great, I'm happy for you about this success and surely looking forward to see lots of photos of the show!
    Barbara 3 today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so nice, flowers and art, great combination indeed, i wish you lots of succes and a long-lasting cooperation. the owls are my favorite.
    i'm happy for you, an artists work should be out there for all to see, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! i am joining a flower shop too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kristen! That sounds really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and good luck to you and the shop owners going forward. The animals are all darling....

    ReplyDelete