Monday, September 12, 2011

This week





I had my heart set on getting lots done...but I hurt my back over the weekend so I've had to slow way down.
Enough to really sit and check out the sunlight changing and help my daughter make a fairy house...she has been giving me lots of drawings and flowers to make my hurt back better.
So much for an ambitious week...perhaps slow suits me better in the long run :)
                                                       Hope you have a lovely start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. oh get well soon dear! you have such a sweet , flower presenting little nurse!! xx, julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet post, beautiful girl, dreamy fairy house
    take care of your back dear Kristen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, Kristen and so lovely of your daughter to make you better with her love!

    ReplyDelete