Friday, October 28, 2011

"Crochet Morran"





I have been working most of the month on this little project for a book submission. This is a crochet copy of a very famous dog Morran. Her "human" Camilla is putting together a book of  portraits/pictures of her lovely self and giving the money made to charity- while I'm not sure if my picture will be accepted I did have a lot of fun making and then taking pictures of "Crochet Morran" around my house and I am certainly looking forward to seeing the book...you can take a sneak peek of contributions Here! and if you fancy contribute something yourself...the deadline is Monday Oct 31- Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. So cute.... hope your "Morran" makes it into the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how great!
    it looks fine to me
    and hope yours get into the book
    love that last picture!

    I am still working on mine
    I have today
    and tomorrow to finish it
    ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!! fingers crossed for you ~ such a fun project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea,love your Morran!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Morran contribution... it's going to be a great publication, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete