Thursday, November 3, 2011

Power 2





We got our power back on last night and celebrated by using lots of electricity ;)
While it was out we ate lots of cold food, I started a new painting project (my walls), spent a good amount of time in the sun, read a lot by candle light, celebrated a birthday and went to bed early.
It wasn't as bad as it could have been.
I have to say a big Thank You to Gloria for such a lovely mention of my work on her blog! - that was a real treat to come back to... now I'm off to do battle with all the laundry that has piled up over the week, one thing I certainly did not miss doing !

5 comments:

  1. hurray for the power and a new chicken pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i read your words i think about taking our power off... there is so much nice stuff to do without electricity... x julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you have a new found appreciation for electricity! I am happy for you that you finally have your power back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if I think about how much time I'm wasting with internet and TV... I think I would benefit of beeing without power once in a while (as a long as its warm enough outside).
    Did you paint your wall already?
    I have such a pattern of paint on my wall, a violett one and can't decide to do or not to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbarabee- I haven't painted the wall yet and instead have added a few more patches to the pattern...decisions decisions ;)

    ReplyDelete