Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last views of Quebec






Our last day in Canada we spent at Montmorency Falls, which were impressive from top to bottom.
We were lucky to have such a nice time away. 
Tomorrow the kids begin school again and I have that fluttery feeling I get around this time of year
when schedules change and the light shifts. I know in a week or two I'll be in tune. 
While Spring change gives me energy Fall change makes me a bit melancholy, or rushed like a squirrel 
...at least until we get some nice cool weather blowing in :)
I hope to be a bit more active over the next few months on the blog. My youngest will be in school for a full day- so there is a new way of living on the horizon for me...so we'll see what becomes of me ;)

12 comments:

  1. sifting through all of your memories and sightseeing photos i fell in love with quebec.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. quebec looks great!

    schedules changing
    the weather is changing
    like you it will take me
    some weeks to get settled
    but today
    I will enjoy an other day
    of sun!

    love
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kristen,
    my sister is living next to Quebec in Montreal. For me its amazing how different the landscape is in summer and in winter. And, how native this landscape is with the many 'Native American' names, mixed with the language of 'foreign' settlers.
    That power! These energy... nature!
    You've captured this in a very beautiful way. Both is fantastic, the City and the nature. LOVE the first image here!

    All the best for you and your family.
    Nothing is more constant than change...
    Love! Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos of Quebec have peaked my interest in travelling across Canada again. We talk about doing it but never have.
    All the kids in the neighbourhood are getting ready to go back to school on Sept. 7. I hope your horizon looks promising to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pain reaches the heart with electrical speed, but truth moves to the heart as slowly as a glacier.Calibrators :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your Canada photos are absoulutely impressive, my favorite is the 1st one - love it. Good luck with your new expanded time!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing your beautiful journey - great pictures!
    I wish you a creative time when your son goes to school! :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. Enjoy some creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi kristen, i dare to come and ask you,
    i'm on the prowl for talent to play.
    i hope you'll find the time and urge,
    and be very welcome any which way.
    next weekend's drawing challenge!
    n♥
    and enjoy your weekend already! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really enjoyed your quebec pictures, but now i miss you!
    xx, julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete