Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Drawing Challenge- Memory



Please join me this week with the theme "Memory" for the drawing challenge.
I've often thought about how we remember things- as pictures in our heads,
or maybe photos saved. What we forget, what we create, how each of us 
has a unique perspective and will retain different pieces of the same experiences.

As always you do not have to make a drawing per say- please feel free to use any media 
or writing that you feel inspired to share. I will link up your name Friday night for you to post over the weekend- just leave a comment below :)




14 comments:

  1. I'm new, but you can count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristen... oh, what a theme...
    of course: I am in!

    Love
    xo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course, very interesting theme, might evoke so many memories that I'll be totally confused, lets see how it ends.
    bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. your introduction is so moving. kgoh, kristen.
    that last drawing............... {good} eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerie.
    yes. i'll be there.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Kristen,
    Yes,of course, thank you! I really hope my poor English won't confuse my memories!!!


    ReplyDelete
  6. oh....
    such great drawings!!!!
    yes
    i am in!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful drawings, wow!
    I am in, please!
    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my theme...! I'm in. After quite a while of absence. You'll see why. Has so much to do with memories. See you this week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a good theme Kristen
    especially now for me
    I 'm in.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I'm in. Love the theme. And what a great find: the rowing boat as a metaphor for going back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! i like the theme!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must do this wonderful theme. I am so busy but cannot resist! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello
    thank you for letting me know!
    your photos and are make me look
    and look again
    i think this is a wonderful theme and would enjoy joining you.
    see you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for the theme, Kristen. Your drawings are wonderful, especially I appreciate the top one, of course.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete