Thursday, May 1, 2014


My desk last night...


Hello May- already?!
This week I picked up this piece that was in a show 
that just wrapped up. I finished it the day I dropped it off so I'm
glad to have it back to live with awhile and remember what it looks like.


The Gallery- Buoy is a fun and eclectic space in Maine,
not too far from me.


I also managed to finish binding my little hooked piece from the weekend
and am mailing off french knots and doily sketches to Lisa Solomon as part of an
exhibit she is working on putting together -a continuation of her 1000 pieces project.
Which is really cool!
If you have any interest check out her blog - she is still looking for contributors :)


Looking forward to getting back to the Drawing Challenge
 this weekend with Patrice :) See you then!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just passed through Kittery today! what a great little piece. Hot pink motif makes it extra yummy. I will check out the Lisa Solomon link, too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh out loud when I read you finished off your piece on the day it was due! Laughing because I know how often that happens here. No wonder you're happy to spend some time with it. How do you keep your desk so tidy?

    Thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out.
    Have a great and fun filled Sunday.
    xo Carole

    ReplyDelete