Sunday, August 3, 2014


Welcome August- when I should be officially "into" summer mode
fully right! Well it's true enough with the exception of  my back being out and in spasm
for the past week. This has me thinking or re thinking about how I take care of myself.
Not that I do a bad job but obviously there are areas that need attention- tight muscles firstly!
Sometimes the hardest thing in the world can be the letting go...letting go of expectations, schedules,
outcomes- all of life's adventures add up and I forget that flexibility is part of  being strong
- So my shift in attention for the later part of the summer is going to be on relaxation.
 I know ..."duh!"

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very relaxing August ! :0) Have you tried yoga for your back? It might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your island posts! I enjoy them very much, because visiting island is a dream of me.
    I wish you a relaxing time, take care!
    :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  3. relax!
    in the meantime i enjoy your posts
    again ;^))

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, I can relate! So hard not to DRIVE ON every single day. Good luck with taking it easy. best wishes, sus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh take care of your back, you, your mojo, too. Love the ceramic tiles. yummy veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, knowledge is the beginning of all. i suppose. and then at times, these aches overtake our intentions, or enable us to finetune. seems to me you chose the latter! yes, baby. ♪♫ relax, don't do it!, etc... ♫♫ ;))) n♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, and i kind of forget to tell you this : the DC {drawing challenges} is back. come and check out our new theme. you are very welcome. n♥

    ReplyDelete