Thursday, November 13, 2014


November 2011


November 2012


November 2013


November 2014

November is traditionally when I start using the black and white filter
on my camera...and it generally gets used more in the late Fall/Winter
than over the Summer- I think I'm more inclined to embrace the dramatic light
and interior views I'm experiencing when it drops in temperature outside.
- and drama always lends itself to black and white in my mind.
Even when it's ordinary, black and white makes it dramatic ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I like your photos of November 2011~~2014. There is always elegance in black and white photos.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your black and white dramas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful images
    the second would be good for folds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful photographs, Kristen! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. see now, THERE's the camera... conundrum solved... ;)))) the kitchen still life inspires me whole-ly. reminds me of your little tableau i have. x n♥

    ReplyDelete