Sunday, November 16, 2014

Drawing Challenge Folds




The first thing I thought of when Carole posted the new theme
for the drawing challenge "folds" was the first day of Spring
a few years ago- I had hung out sheets and it was such a warm bright day.
The kids spent the day in rubber boots and helped me hang up the sheets and we
all played wrapping ourselves in the folds- it smelled so good!


These are photos I took that day- and they make me feel very nostalgic.

Please visit Carole's blog for more versions of fold

11 comments:

  1. Oh yes, making tents. Wonderful memory! - eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, there's nothing more luxurious as crisp, white, air-dried sheets. These are a wonderful collection of photos Kristen. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great concept....wonderful fun....terrific photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell the freshness of the sheets, Kristen! These are beautiful photos. Memory makings for you kids. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet they do, they bring right back that heavenly smell of washing powder and outside air, don't they? and vice versa works equally, which is a thing to celebrate... n♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmh, fresh! dear Kristen.
    I am looking forward...

    Great images, lovely atmosphere.
    xo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the smell of air-dried-sheets!!!
    sweet memories
    i miss those days.... the kids grow up so fast

    thanXX!
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love that
    picturing you all wrapping, laughing and enjoying the smell of fresh laudry
    such beautiful sheets ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful pics and I like that sometimes the most ordinary things can make us feel happy and content and build a font memory!
    For my video, maybe it works with the direct link to youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0TjCQXehU
    xo barbara bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the green. So much. Thank you.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete